Tuesday, October 13, 2009

After soooo long


After soooo long and I totally forgot, that I ve a blog he he he....


Anyway, am still in East London.. same thing and nothing change. Time goes as usual and normal but as a human, always thought that times goes very fast. Without am realize it, on 10 Oct 2009..am already 1 year staying abroad.


For the first time of my life, am celebrating Ramadhan and Syawal far and far away from my family, but Alhamdulillah I managed and did it.


On 7 Oct, Kak Ros came to London and on 9 Oct ,,,Cindy came to London,,, but now all gone back to Malaysia. Am pretty upset, coz I cant spend too much times with them.as am not feeling well and at same time have to work,, really sorry my friends even I do really miss to catch up with u guys.


This week,,,is the last week am gonna stay in Woodside Road.. we ve to move out as one of my housemate move out to Central... it's a bit stress for me, coz I wanna go holiday to Spain on 16 Oct but at same time ve to move out.. but luckly Arham will stay a bit longer till am back from Spain,,thank you so much to him.,,Such a nice and very considerate person.

No comments: