Friday, September 5, 2008

I BECOME WHAT I THINK ABOUT (ABC)

Hard time or easy time... good time or bad time..it is up to me.

If I want to be free, it's got to be me.

When I am unable to find tranquillity within myself, it is useless to seek it elsewhere.

Where there is love, nothing is too much trouble, and there is always time.

----------------------------------------<-------------------------------@

The vision that I glorify in my mind, The Ideal that I enthrone by my life, and this I will become (James Allen)

@--------------------------------------->-----------------------------------

I must ve the vision to see my potential, and faith to believe what I see, the courage to act with conviction, to become what God meant me to be.

As I advance confidently in the direction of my dreams and endeavour to live the life I ve imagined, Success will come to me unexpectedly in common hours.

---------------------------------------Self Affirmation------------------------------------------

No comments: